F18 is an innovative biometric fingerprint reader for access control applications
Offering unparalleled performance using an advanced algorithm for reliability, precision and excellent matching speed. The F18 features the fastest commercial-based fingerprint matching algorithm and ZK high-performance, high-image quality optical fingerprint sensor. The device offers the flexibility to be installed standalone or with any third party panel that supports 26-bit Wiegand. All the operation can be done on the TFT-LCD. The fingerprint image will display on the screen . That will guide the user to put the finger on to proper position and increase the recognition rate.
TCP/IP and RS485 are available that the device can be used in different network.
- Fingerprint reader with durable and highly accurate ZK optical sensor
- 1 touch a-second user recognition
- Stores 1,500 templates, 5,000 cards and 30,000 transactions
- Reads Fingerprint and/or Card
- Optional integrated smart card reader
- Built-in Serial and Ethernet ports
- Tamper-proofs switch and alarm outputs
- Request-to-exit and alarm contacts
- Audio-Visual indications for acceptance and rejection of valid/invalid fingers
|ZK Optical Sensor
|Access Control Interface
|Electric Lock, Door Sensor, Exit Button, Alarm, Door Bell
|128 x 64 OLED with white color
|0º to 45º C
|12V DC 3A
|Ethernet, RS232/485, USB Host
|Input & Output
|ZK Finger v10.0 and 9.0.
|All European languages
|3×5 with Doorbell
|180 x 76 x 44mm (L x W x D)