signoSign/2 is the essential piece of software for your signature pad.
With signoSign/2 software, create and sign documents instantly and securely.
signoSign/2 allows you to convert any document type into a PDF document and sign it securely with a signature pad.
- Create your own templates for automated signing process of your documents
- Choose what to do with your signed documents: send them per e-mail or archive them automatically
- signoSign/2 integrates seamlessly with your Document Management System
Available for 32-bit or 64-bit version of Windows.
Try signoSign/2 during 30 days for free or contact your Evolis sales representative to get your full software licence
Bundles with SignoSign2 and Evolis signature pads are available.
Twain/ Wia driver
This driver allows you to use your signature pad as an image capture device (such as a scanner).
Driver for Sig Activ model
Additional software tools
The signoTools consist of five powerful components including:
– signoIntegrator/2 : Capture of the signature as an image and insert it as graphic at cursor position in any Windows Program.
– signoImager/2 : Capture and save of the signature as an image in the system or clipboard
- SlideShow manager
SlideShow manager is a simple tool that transforms your Sig200 / Sig Activ into an interactive display to address messages to your users.
Create your own Slideshow with up to 10 pictures on your Sig200 / Sig Activ.
Software development Kit (SDK)
A software development Kit (SDK) is available for free on demand. Please contact Evolis or go on the partners website to download it.
Adobe Reader Plug-In
Sign your PDF documents with your own handwritten signature directly within Acrobat Writer or Adobe Reader.
Your own handwritten signature is added to the PDF document as secured electronic signature.
Contact your Evolis sales representative for a price quotation.