MA300-BT RFID & FP
MA300 is a biometric access control terminal with an integrated proximity reader and Bluetooth communication.
MA300-BT, one of the innovative biometric fingerprint readers for access control applications. Offering unparalleled performances by adopting an advanced ZK fingerprint algorithm for reliability, precision and excellent matching speed.
It is metallic casing and IP65 rated which enables it to be resistant from water, dust and other outside damages.
MA300-BT offers the flexibility to be installed standalone or with any third party panels that support 26-bit wiegand. User can be enrolled by the administrator card when the device works in standalone mode.TCP/IP and RS485 are available, so that the device can be connected easily and conveniently.
It supports Bluetooth communication , mobile phone App management, And realizes access control ,user information registration, devices setting up.
- IP65 rated waterproof and dustproof structure
- Vandal-proof for outdoor installation
- 1 touch a-second user recognition
- Store 1,500 templates, 10,000 cards and 100,000 transactions
- Wiegand input & output
- Network interface by TCP/IP or RS485
- Access control interface for 3rd party electric lock, door sensor, exit button, alarm and doorbell
- Mobile phone App Management by Bluetooth. Access control , user information registration and devices setting up
|ID Card Capacity||10.000|
|Sensor||ZK Optical Sensor|
|Relay contacts||Lock control, Alarm, Door Sensor, Exit Button|
|LED Indicator||Green / Red|
|Power||12V, DC 3A|
|Communication||TCP/IP, RS485, Bluetooth|
|Pen drive||USB Host|
|Wiegand||Output and Input|
|Type||ZK Finger 10.0|
|Identification||<= 2 seconds|
|Verification||< 1 second|
|Available||Most used European languages|
|Dimensions||73 x 148 x 34.5 mm (L x W x D)|
|Applications||AC (groups and TZ)|